Public or thematic workshops
Create your own candles and develop your unique fragrances.
All the necessary equipment will be provided including a wide selection of high quality fragrances. Members of our team will guide you step by step and answer your questions surrounding the fascinating world of candle making.
Workshops with special themes will be offered according to the season.
To find out when our next workshop will be held long with all the details for reserving your spot, visit our candle making workshop page or subscribe to our newsletter.
Are you looking for an activity to do with family, friends or colleagues? We offer private workshops at our workshop or at a location of your choice.
Duration: 3 hours
- $70 per person, minimum 6 people.
- Includes all materials needed to make two (2) 8oz candles per person.
We also offer the possibility of creating thematic workshops or team building activities tailored to your needs and preferences.
If the workshop isn't held at our location, the space must be able to accommodate the number of participants requested, must have access to a sink with hot water and to an electrical outlet and must be equipped with tables and chairs to accommodate everyone. The location needs to be sheltered from the weather if outdoors.
Contact us for more information and our availabilities.
If you need to cancel your reservation for one of our workshops, you must notify us by email or by phone.
PUBLIC OR THEMATIC WORKSHOPS
All workshops purchased on our website are subject to the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation more than 72 hours before the workshop: No refund, exchange or store credit only. An electronic gift card will be emailed to you within 72 hours of your cancellation request.
- Cancellation within 72 hours before the workshop: No refund or exchange will be possible but the reservation is transferable to someone else.
- Some exceptions may apply to our thematic workshops. Please refer to the specific policy when booking these workshops.
T. Lees reserves the right to cancel a public or thematic workshop up to 24 hours prior to the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached or in case of force majeure. T. Lees undertakes to inform the customer of a possible cancellation by telephone or email as soon as possible.
Please refer to the service agreement sent following your reservation.