Chill Candle Trio
Chill Candle Trio
Looking for a way to unwind after a long day? Our Chill Candle Trio is the perfect solution. The set includes three 4oz soy wax candles, each with a unique scent that will help you relax and de-stress. The scents included are Fresh Eucalyptus, Soft Amber, and Earl Grey Tea, each carefully crafted to transport you to a state of calm and tranquility.
The Fresh Eucalyptus scent is perfect for those who love the refreshing scent of nature. With its invigorating aroma, it will awaken your senses and help you feel rejuvenated. The Soft Amber scent is warm and inviting, perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere on a cold night. And last but not least, the Earl Grey Tea scent is perfect for those who love the comforting aroma of a warm cup of tea. With its blend of bergamot, black tea, and vanilla, it will make you feel calm and relaxed in no time.
Made from high-quality soy wax, our candles are eco-friendly and sustainable. They burn cleanly and evenly, filling your home with a long-lasting fragrance. Plus, with their sleek and modern design, they will look great in any room in your home. So why wait? Order your Chill Candle Trio today and experience the ultimate in relaxation and serenity.
How strong is it?
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your T. Lees candles & accessories:
- First use: the first time you light up, make sure to keep your candle burning until the melted wax has reached the jar's rim (all the way around). Our 4 oz candles will need about 2 hours and the 8 oz and 16 oz candles will take about 3-4 hours to reach the edge of the jar. Thus, during subsequent uses, the wax will burn uniformly.
- Never keep your candle lit for more than 4 hours at a time. Doing so can lead to a large flame, black soot on the jar and buildup on the wick which can fall off into the melted wax.
- Always trim the wick to 1/4" before each use.
- Stop using when there is about 0.5 cm of wax at the bottom of the jar.
- If at any time the flame becomes to large, immediately extinguish the candle and allow the wax to re-solidify before trimming the wick down and re-lighting.
- Cleaning: rinse the jar with hot water to remove the remaining wax and then clean with dish soap.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
- Upcycle your used candle jars: we have many ideas and inspirations to give your jars a second life.
- Charge using the USB cable provided by connecting to a computer, cell phone
charger or any other charger with an output voltage of DC 5V +/- 0,5V and an output current below 3000mA.
- The blue lights will turn off when charging is complete (approximately 1 to 2 hours).
- The battery is rechargeable. Before the battery is fully discharged, immediate charging after use will extend battery life.
- After charging, advance the switch to reveal the power button and press to ignite.
- The spark will automatically shut off after 6 seconds.
- After use, return the switch to its initial position.
If your lighter won't ignite :
- Ensure the lighter is charged.
- If it still does not turn on, activate the main switch to extend the prongs and wipe them to remove any residue or wax that might have built up over time. Once clean, follow normal usage instructions.
See our FAQ section for more safety tips
Approximate burn time :
- 4 oz = 25 to 30 hours
- 8 oz = 45 to 50 hours
- 16 oz = 75 to 80 hours
- Free with any purchase of $100 or more (before taxes).
*Wedding candles, price wholesale and private label: delivery charges apply.
- Flat rate of $12 for all purchases under $100 on the island of Montreal.
- Flat fee of $15 for all purchases under $100 in Quebec (except Montreal) and Ontario.
- Flat fee of $18 for all purchases under $100 elsewhere in Canada.
Any package returned to T. Lees due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be reshipped at the customer's expense.
Order Processing< /strong>
Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Pickups at the workshop can be prepared the same day. If you have not received confirmation that your order is ready for collection, please contact us to confirm that your order is ready before showing up.
We ship to Canada only. Packages are shipped via Canada Post, Purolator, UPS, Loomis, Canpar, GLS or Fedex.
Usually between 1 to 3 working days following shipment depending on the carrier. We are not responsible for delivery delays from the carrier.
Pick up in store
We offer you the possibility of picking up your order directly at the store during our opening hours. The option is available when ordering online.
We keep orders in store for 30 days. After this time, orders will be canceled and refunded less a 20% handling fee. No refunds on custom or discounted products that we can no longer sell.
- Calculated based on actual cost of order (weight/dimension)
- Free in-store pick-up