Pumpkin Spice fragrance
Pumpkin Spice fragrance
Embrace the timeless magic of autumn with our Pumpkin Spice Fragrance! Inspired by the season, this fragrance oil is a perfect blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin notes that will transport you to a cozy autumn day. Crafted with high-quality, non-toxic ingredients and free of parabens and phthalates, so that you can enjoy the warm and inviting aroma of pumpkin spice without any harmful chemicals. Plus, our fragrance oil can also be used to make soap, allowing you to immerse yourself in the essence of fall every day. Create a lasting impression of autumn with our Pumpkin Spice Fragrance!
Directions for use
Directions for use
Safe Use and Handling of Fragrance Oils
Fragrance oils are complex mixtures of many different natural and synthetic ingredients and as such, it is important to adhere to the proper guidelines when handling them. When used as directed, our fragrance oils are perfectly safe to work with and can be used in a variety of DIY projects.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling fragrance oils.
- As a precaution, we recommend wearing protective nitrile gloves
- Keep oils away from children and pets
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Do not touch your face or eyes when handling the oils
- Do not use the oils undiluted (neat) on the skin
- If you are pregnant, take extra care when handling fragrance oils especially during your first trimester
- Some oils may stain furniture and surfaces
- Some oils may remove your nail varnish
- Some oils may dissolve acrylic nail glue
- Clean any spillage with an absorbent material such as kitchen roll. Remember to wear protective gloves especially if the spillage is excessive
- Wash your hands after handling the oils
- Containers or jars used to weigh or hold fragrance oils should not be reused for food prep.
- Keep the lids on bottles when not in use
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep away from fire or open flame
- Store the oils in the containers they arrived in
- If you do need to decant into other bottles, make sure you label the bottle clearly
- Fragrance oils should be stored in glass or in HDPE plastic bottles.
First Aid Measures
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure site to fresh air and keep at rest. Obtain medical advice.
- Eye Exposure: Flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician if symptoms persist.
- Skin Exposure : Remove contaminated clothes. Wash thoroughly with water (and soap). Contact physician if symptoms persist.
- Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water and obtain medical advice.
Recommended Usage Rates:
- soy wax candle : 6% - 10%
- soap (cold-process, hot-process, melt & pour) : 2% - 5%
- lotion, body butter, scrubs, bubble bath : 0.5% - 2%
NOTE: These are recommended usage levels only and may not reflect the amount of fragrance that a base/product can accept. Customers are cautioned to test products in small batches.
T. Lees cannot be held responsible for your finished product using our supplied ingredients. For more information please refer to our
- Free with any purchase of $100 or more (before taxes).
*Wedding candles, price wholesale and private label: delivery charges apply.
- Flat rate of $12 for all purchases under $100 on the island of Montreal.
- Flat fee of $15 for all purchases under $100 in Quebec (except Montreal) and Ontario.
- Flat fee of $18 for all purchases under $100 elsewhere in Canada.
Any package returned to T. Lees due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be reshipped at the customer's expense.
Order Processing< /strong>
Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Pickups at the workshop can be prepared the same day. If you have not received confirmation that your order is ready for collection, please contact us to confirm that your order is ready before showing up.
We ship to Canada only. Packages are shipped via Canada Post, Purolator, UPS, Loomis, Canpar, GLS or Fedex.
Usually between 1 to 3 working days following shipment depending on the carrier. We are not responsible for delivery delays from the carrier.
Pick up in store
We offer you the possibility of picking up your order directly at the store during our opening hours. The option is available when ordering online.
We keep orders in store for 30 days. After this time, orders will be canceled and refunded less a 20% handling fee. No refunds on custom or discounted products that we can no longer sell.
- Calculated based on actual cost of order (weight/dimension)
- Free in-store pick-up