Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your T. Lees candles & accessories:
- First use: the first time you light up, make sure to keep your candle burning until the melted wax has reached the jar's rim (all the way around). Our 4 oz candles will need about 2 hours and the 8 oz and 16 oz candles will take about 3-4 hours to reach the edge of the jar. Thus, during subsequent uses, the wax will burn uniformly.
- Never keep your candle lit for more than 4 hours at a time. Doing so can lead to a large flame, black soot on the jar and buildup on the wick which can fall off into the melted wax.
- Always trim the wick to 1/4" before each use.
- Stop using when there is about 0.5 cm of wax at the bottom of the jar.
- If at any time the flame becomes to large, immediately extinguish the candle and allow the wax to re-solidify before trimming the wick down and re-lighting.
- Cleaning: rinse the jar with hot water to remove the remaining wax and then clean with dish soap.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
- Upcycle your used candle jars: we have many ideas and inspirations to give your jars a second life.
- Charge using the USB cable provided by connecting to a computer, cell phone
charger or any other charger with an output voltage of DC 5V +/- 0,5V and an output current below 3000mA.
- The blue lights will turn off when charging is complete (approximately 1 to 2 hours).
- The battery is rechargeable. Before the battery is fully discharged, immediate charging after use will extend battery life.
- After charging, advance the switch to reveal the power button and press to ignite.
- The spark will automatically shut off after 6 seconds.
- After use, return the switch to its initial position.
If your lighter won't ignite :
- Ensure the lighter is charged.
- If it still does not turn on, activate the main switch to extend the prongs and wipe them to remove any residue or wax that might have built up over time. Once clean, follow normal usage instructions.
See our FAQ section for more safety tips